TERMS & CONDITIONS - CUSTOMER
This Booking Service is operated by:
- Booking Service: Ozeres Services - Debra Morris
- Click here for details
Use of the Booking Service and website by you ("the Guest") is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Bookings made to the Booking Service by the Guest are made on behalf of the accommodation Supplier (“the Supplier”).
The Guest agrees that the Supplier has sole responsibility for delivery of the services being booked by the Guest and that the Booking Service is not liable for default or omission by the Supplier.
2. The Guest agrees to pay to the Booking Service by debit to the Guest's credit card account the specified booking fee and cost of the accommodation. All fees are tax inclusive where applicable. Alternatively, the Guest may be asked to pay a deposit only; in this case the balance will be payable in accordance with the policy of the Supplier as disclosed on this website. The Booking Service will issue the Guest with a valid confirmation in respect of this booking service.
3. The Booking Service receives a payment from the Supplier for providing this booking service.
4. The Guest acknowledges that a third party (Card Authoriser - PayPal) will process the credit card transactions required in respect of a booking.
- The Customer agrees that the Booking Service is not liable for default by the Card Authoriser.
- In the case of an INSTANT booking the Guest’s credit card will be debited.
- In the case of a REQUEST booking the Guest’s credit card will be captured and a payment pending will be noted.
- Upon acceptance and confirmation of the Booking by the Supplier the payment will be completed.
- If the Supplier does not accept the proposed booking then the payment pending will be voided immediately.
- It may take a few days for the reversal of the payment pending to show up on the Guest’s credit card statement.
5. Cancellation penalties depend upon individual Supplier policies.
An administration fee to the Booking Service applies to all booking cancellations and amendments in addition to the policy of the Supplier.
This amount is equivalent to 10% of the amount paid plus the A$3.85 booking fee.
The individual Supplier's cancellation policy should be checked prior to booking.
Upon receipt of payment by the Guest, the Booking Service accounts to and pays the Supplier for the accommodation so that refunds will be made direct from the Supplier and the Guest should communicate directly with the Supplier.
6. You may be required to present photo ID on arrival at the Supplier’s premises. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required to cover incidental charges. Some Accommodation Providers require a Bond to be paid by the Guest upon Checkin, this Bond is paid directly to the Accommodation Provider either by Credit Card or Cash. The Bond will usually be refunded to the Guest upon satisfactory Cleaner Inspection at Checkout. In the event that a Property is damaged or left in an unclean state by the Guest, the Accommodation Provider may not refund part or all of the Bond to the Guest.
7. Information on the Booking Service website is based on information supplied by each Supplier.
Whilst the Booking Service endeavours to ensure all information presented is accurate, it makes no guarantee that the information is free from errors or faults, and accepts no liability for any errors or omissions as all information in relation to accommodation and premises is provided by the Supplier.
8. The Booking Service makes no warranty or representation about the suitability of any product or service or the availability of accommodation being advertised on its website as these matters are within the province of the Supplier and not the Booking Service.
9. The Booking Service does not pay commissions to Travel Agents using the Booking Service. Travel Agents should contact the Booking Service to negotiate rates and commissions
10. The Booking Service reserves the right to change information published on its website at any time.
11. The Booking Service needs to collect personal information about you to process your booking for accommodation.
If the Booking Service cannot collect this information, it will be unable to make a booking in your name.
12. If you wish to make a booking, we will provide your information to the Supplier so that your booking may be processed.
13. This agreement is governed by the laws of where the 'Booking Service' is located (unless otherwise specified) and the parties agree to the appropriate jurisdiction for any legal proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Revision Date: 01-12-2010
Use of the 'Booking Service’ and website is subject to the following terms and conditions: