NSW BLUE MOUNTAINS - Lithgow Bell Accommodation SearchSearch Again Map View Exchange Rates
- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
Hatter's Hideout - Lithgow Bell, NSW BLUE MOUNTAINS
213 Chifley Road, Bell, NSW BLUE MOUNTAINS Australia
Rent a Cave, luxury lodge with views over Wollemi Wilderness and 8 acres of private Blue Mountains nature reserve. Ideal for small parties 6-16 people having exclusive use of the Cave and Lodge.
Hatter's Hideout offers a unique experience in Australia's spectacular Blue Mountains with luxury lodge accommodation as well as cave camping. See the Mountains with Mark, the Hatter, a local character with a wealth of knowledge and a mad sense of fun.
Custom designed as an environmental retreat for family and small corporate groups wanting privacy to relax, explore and learn of the unique natural wonders that make the Blue Mountains a World Heritage Area.
Children: 17 and under
|Full Rate||Tue 25 Feb||Wed 26 Feb||Thu 27 Feb||Fri 28 Feb||Sat 29 Feb||Sun 01 Mar||Mon 02 Mar||Tue 03 Mar||Wed 04 Mar||Thu 05 Mar||Fri 06 Mar||Sat 07 Mar||Sun 08 Mar||Mon 09 Mar||
|Hatter's Hideout 213 Chifley Road, Bell (Luxury Accommodation)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
213 Chifley Road Bell NSW 2786
- BBQ Facilities
- Children welcome
- Conference facilities
- Direct Dial Phones
- Family Rooms Available
- Fully Self-Contained Units
- Guest lounge
- Microwave Ovens
- Modem Jacks
- Non-smoking rooms
- TV / CD / DVD
- Tour desk
- Tranquil bush setting
Luxury Self Contained Lodge
A spacious mountain lodge with 3 Bedrooms and Loft, hand crafted in a classic Australian style featuring artistic decor and views over the spectacular Wollangambe Wilderness and Wollemi World Heritage Area from most rooms.
Hatter's Hideout specialises in packaged accommodation, including activities, designed for small groups wishing to explore the environment in a fun, safe, informative way that includes:-
* Use of an exclusive, diverse bushland property
* Luxury accommodation in the Lodge for 8 people (3 king double or twin bedrooms and 2 bed loft; 2 bathrooms; 2 lounge areas; fully equipped kitchen; dishwasher; TV; VCR) or sleep in the cave if you prefer (in swags and good sleeping bags provided)
* King Beds with all linen and towels.
* Wood Fire (incl wood) and Gas heaters
* Exclusive private use of the Cave and Lodge.
- DVD player
- Electric Blankets
- Fax/Modem telephone line
- Full cooking facilities
- Full kitchen
- Iron & ironing board
- King size bed
- Living Room
- Log Fire heater
- Lounge Room
- Microwave oven
- Non-smoking only
- Patio / Viewing Deck
- Private Modern bathroom
- Self catering (full kitchen)
- Single Beds
- TV / CD / DVD
- Tea/coffee making
Included in the published rate is 2 adults. (Maximum occupancy - 8 guests). Of the extra guests 6 may be an adult.
Things to do:
BBQ Area, Carpark, Picnic Area, Sheltered Area, Convention Facilities, Non-smoking Rooms Available, Shaded Area
Aboriginal/Indigenous Activities, Abseiling, Birdwatching, Walking
Travelling from Lithgow: Located 10 minutes drive from Lithgow along Chifley Rd, just before Bell, Hatter's Hideout will be on your right.
Travelling by train: take the Blue Mountains line to Bell. Hatter's Hideout id not far from the Railway Station.
Travelling by car from Sydney: travel to Windsor, Richmond then to Lithgow via Bells Line of Road. Turn right at Bell towards Lithgow. Hatter's Hideout will be on your left.
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location:
- All prices are per room per night unless otherwise stated & includes taxes where applicable
- A Service Fee of AU$3.85 (including taxes) applies to each booking made using this site.